Hotels > Bamboo Sapa
Bamboo Sapa Hotel is nestled
in the heart of Sapa town, Laocai province, among the Hoang Lien
Mountain range which is central for tourists and near the love market.
Bamboo Sapa Hotel is a new hotel established in September 2002. Bamboo
Sapa Hotel is rated 3 stars and now it is considered one of the leading
hotels in Sapa, particularly its views to the greatest valley and its
perfect service plans which enable guests to have something special,
different from others.
Sapa is 380km to the Northwest of Hanoi and located at 1.650m above the
sea level. The minority cultures, pristine environment, special cool
climate, the roof (top) of Vietnam and Indochina - Fansipan peak (3.143m
above the sea level) and breathtaking views - unparalleled landscapes,
which make Sapa one of the most well known destination in Vietnam and
the most interesting to see, to discover & enjoy in Sapa.
Click here for the location of Bamboo Sapa Hotel.
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower (hot and cold water)
- Shaver & dryer outlets
- Refrigerator with mini bar
- Opening windows or balcony.
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- IDD telephones, Electricity current 220vol
- Central heating system in winter (Euro standard)
- Provided with towels, shampoo, soap, shaving equipment and laundry
- Standard rooms: double rooms, spacious in 16m2 with one double bed,
also furnished with a writing desk.
- Superior rooms: twin rooms, spacious in 26m2 with one king size bed
and one single bed or 2 single beds, a large sitting area with chairs
and a comfortable writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony for Fansipan
Mountain and Muong Hoa valley view.
- Deluxe rooms: twin room, spacious in 36m2 with one king-size bed and
one single bed, a large sitting area with chairs, with a comfortable
writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony for Fansipan Mountain and
Muong Hoa valley view.
Bamboo Hotel's Amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Bar/Pub/Lounge service
- Travel tour arrangement
- Foreign currency exchange
- Train station pick-up service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Safe deposit box at reception desk
- Visa extension and air-ticket booking service
- Bamboo Sapa Restaurant: the biggest restaurant in Sapa having the view
over Muong Hoa Valley with capacity for 250 people also having an
outside restaurant to enjoy food and beverages with panoramic views. On
friday and saturday night, we have traditional minority music, dancing
and festivities from 5 different ethnic groups in Sapa. The boys & girls
from tribal villages throughout Sapa perform all shows. We are proud
that we have a classic unique menu with over 200 Vietnamese traditional
courses and high quality Western food cooked by excellent cooks.
- Travel from station: There is no airport in Sapa (Laocai province),
the nearest one is in Hanoi. It takes about 10 hours to travel by car or
train from Hanoi to Sapa. The nearest train station in Laocai, is 37 Km
from Sapa. To travel from Laocai - Sapa cost US$ 25 (car), US$ 2.5 per
person for public bus.